Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The one with the newly discovered streetart

Two sundays ago I went for lunch with my mom at the old soup factory. On our walk there we discovered new street art, what a treat! I was happy as a bird with a french fry, with these colourful pieces. It was a bit of a grey and cold day, and I was pretty pleased with how these photos turned out. Hope they bring some sunshine to your day. 





As a bonus, we also spotted this car. I instagrammed the photo (#asundaycarpic, my favourite hashtags, where loads of people from all around the world post pictures of pretty cars), with the question what kind of car it might have been. According to Mary, it's an Opel Caravan. According to in.wien.mit.wien it's a Peugeot 404 Familiale. They both think it's from the sixties. Nowadays cars are definitely more comfortable, but I prefer the look of oldies like this one!



8 comments:

  1. These are so colourful...surely will brighten anyone's day:) And OMG! I want that car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw all the snow you're having on Twitter! So far it's not that bad over here...

      Delete
  2. These photos are definite mood-lifters! The car is very cool and the murals made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That street art is amazing! Lucky you for spotting that car :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might go back to see if there is more to see if there are more new things at the factory, but only if the weather is better than it was today! In the afternoon we had quite an amount of rain....

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts and comments