What you'll need (lunch for four):
- 1 cup of couscous
- 3 tablespoons of roasted pinenuts
- half a cup of plumped raisins
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 3 big hands of fresh spinach
- half a pumpkin
- 6 big tablespoons of fetacheese, in cubes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
What you'll need to do:
Start by making the couscous as said on the package. Stir fry the pumpkin for a couple of minutes in the olive oil and add the vegetable stock. Let it simmer until the liquid has evaporated and the pumpkin is quite soft. Take this of the fire and while it's still warm, add the spinach and stir with a wooden spoon. When the vegetables have cooled down a bit, add the couscous, together with the feta cheese, pinenuts and raisins.
We ate this dish lukewarm, but it can be eaten cold too. Enjoy!