Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The one with the Big Draw 2015

A couple of weeks ago the second edition of the Big Draw took place in my hometown. It's an annual event taking place worldwide. It's an initiative by the Campaign for Drawing, and the first edition was in London. The whole town is asked to draw, and across town many works of art could be seen. In this (picture heavy) post, some of them can be enjoyed. Hope you like them as much as I did! 























Do you have a favourite? I love the Fuuki Bunnies, they can often be seen across town, all year round. My friend Eefje from Atelier Luna was lucky and got her shop window 'Fuukied'. In case you can't get enough of the Big Draw, here and here are my posts of last years' edition. 


11 comments:

  1. I love how all the shop owners participated in the Big Draw. I love the fox and squirrel and they guitarists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing all the drawings! The Fuuki bunnies are cute :) I love all the woodland creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these! I wish our city did something like this. It's just so great to see everyone's art work like that, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post so much! No wander you are have so much fun! Drawings make me want to sing! Cheers from sunny Florida my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fantastic What a great idea. So much fun and the drawings are such a pleasure Love the fox and the guitar players on the funky eetcafe and of course the little dog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking the calligraphy style one!
    Nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so cool! I wish they did something like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun! The last one is my favorite. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these are so great. My favorite is the fox.

    P.S. I hope you will join our Christmas card exchange. All you need to do is email me your mailing info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool event! I like the mermaid, but I'm not sure why she seems to be upset with her tail.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments