Monday, April 24, 2017

The one with a shop update

As you may know, I have a shop on Etsy, and for a while now, I wasn't happy with the photos that accompanied my listings, so I gave my Etsy shop a little make over. I think the new photos make the items look more appealing, and make them stand out more in the crowd when they pop up in search results. To celebrate the new look of the shop, I am offering a 10% discount until the end of the month on all items by using code APRIL10.

 
 
Besides giving the items that were already in the shop a little make over, some brand new products were added too. Last friday the mailman dropped of a box full of black baby rompers and black and dark grey baby t-shirts for printing. I love that I am able now to order not just white and pastel colours for the little ones. Can't wait to start designing and printing them! In case you would like to order something with your own quote or design, don't hestitate to drop me a line.
 


 



 

15 comments:

  1. I like the new look! The standard Etsy-plain-white-background has always irked me. You have a lot of very clever items and your work on your shop inspires me--I need to spiff mine up, too . . . soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for some items it works, but adding a backdrop you can give them a bit of personality. And make them stand out too. I think many people went for the white background because those were the items that were featured often on the frontpage.

      Delete
  2. What an eye catching new background for your products! Great idea! Love the Gilmore Girls quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest items, Marieken:) And I almost wish I have another baby just so that I can buy those cute onesies! Love the "poop glitter"one:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emmylou! I can make them in adult sizes too ;-) But I think they might be frowned up on...

      Delete
    2. LOLZ....anyhoo, just dropping by to say have a great Monday:)

      Delete
  4. The makeover turned out great! I love the "no rain, no flowers" design too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pics! Thank for your visit! 💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love how you have the onesies and tote bags displayed with wash tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's mostly a practical thing, I have no idea how to display them otherwise :-)

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts and comments