Saturday, October 4, 2014

The one with the things I liked this week (87)

Some random photo's from last week. Hope you're having a fun weekend!

 Getting creative

The second get together of the cooking club. Although I managed to take my camera, 
I forgot to insert the SD card. I'm a bit emberassed to admit it, but this isn't the first time this has happened to me. So this pic was taken with my close to antique mobile phone

Going to a concert last thursday with my friends E + V. The venue opened the night before at it's new location. Doornroosje is the name of the venue, which is how we call Sleeping Beauty in the Netherlands. Although the literal translation would be something like little thorn-rose.

Fabric shopping with E., I returned home with oil cloth, pompoms, and leather fringe

 Enjoying sun and blue skies

Pretty stamps

16 comments:

  1. Oooo...I sense a tutorial coming after seeing that fist photo :)
    Even with an antique cell phone...I can tell that dessert looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was, and I am pretty picky when it comes to desserts!

      Delete
  2. I love stamps so much and I think this is most what I miss from my "old days" of getting mail:) Now days it is more likely to get a text or email with a note:) Bring a "snail mail" back! ...lol.
    Happy weekend to you as well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so drooling over all those fabrics.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of the park gates (?) os fantastic and I love the getting creative ones with the little studs. Also that fabric! Dreamy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had another great week :) Love those fabrics and I'm looking forward to seeing what you made with those fun studs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm! Dessert! It looks like you went to fabric heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How neat. I love the selection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The food looks delicious ( I regularly forget to put in my card as well)
    Love the fabric as well and the beautiful gate. Wonder where that is.
    Didn't know that Doornroosje still exist It was already there when I was young although I never went there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear I am not the only one who forgets camera parts! The gate is at Kelfkensbos. Doornroosje still exists, I go there every now and then, they just opened the new location next to the train station.

      Delete
  9. Your stamps are always so beautiful! Happy Tuesday, darling. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What did you make with the studs? I have been trying to do more DIYs lately but it just seems like I never have time. The desserts in your picture look delicious. I just finished having ice cream for my lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bit jealous of your lunch :-) The stud DIY will be up next week!

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts and comments