Friday, October 24, 2014

The one with the things I liked this week (90)

 New supplies for a crafty date tomorrow

 
A happy mailbox

 Seen from my balcony

This may not be the prettiest of pictures, but this sure was something I liked. I treated myself to a machine to give rounded corners to cards and notebooks. I was already able to make 'em for postcards, but I had to make them one it a time. Now I can do a whole stack of them at once! Woot woot.

Not my favourite season, but fall can be pretty pretty too!

7 comments:

  1. Gosh! That's the view from your balcony? I'd never leave the house if that's my view! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful skyscape photo and lucky you got to see it from your balcony!
    Of course I love the ribbons! Have fun at your crafty date :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view from your balcony is awesome! That new tool of yours must be so fun to use. Fall is actually my favorite season but I don't care for the cold one that follows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great view!
    Ooooooo....I'd love to hear more about that corner rounder!!! Please email me with details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week and I love those ribbons! You are going to love your new machine! We had one when we had the family printing business and I had so much fun rounding all the corners. I always tried to talk people into them on everything from business cards to raffle tickets. I just think the rounded corners look so cool! And it was fun to play with the machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it is, but I love rounding things! I think I may have found a new addicition...

      Delete
  6. I only experience two seasons in my entire lifetime. It may not be your favorite but I would love to experience fall. The machine is interesting. I would like to see how it works.

    Have a great day Marieken!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments