Friday, March 8, 2013

The one with the things I liked this week (part 6)

an attempt at eating healthy things
Ok, I failed in the healthy department, but I thought this would be
my last cup of hot chocolate before spring really starts. Unfortunately, more
snow is being predicted for this weekend (so there might be more of these)
on the streets
easter is near
I am having a ma-jor crush on this coat. Even though it's for boys, I can
see it totally be worn with skinny jeans and bright ballet flats

7 comments:

  1. Love the things you liked this week! Peeps, I used to love them when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, not chocolate sounds so good right now!
    All those chicks are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've worn men's clothes before - shirts, vests, belts :)
    I can never resist hot chocolate with a nice slice of cantuccini - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little fuzzy birds are so cute. Also, the hot chocolate looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm... hot chocolate. I think I have to go make one now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your likes! Look at that citrus! Look so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments