Saturday, January 21, 2017

The one with a quick update

Hi! Happy (somewhat belated) New Year. I really had this resolution to blog more regularly, but somehow life (and I admit, couch-potatoing and Netflix) got in the way. Except for the blogging thing I had this resolution to eat more fruits and veggies, trying to get more hours of sleep, and get more reading done. Which is going pretty well! How has your 2017 been so far? Although I am not very active, blog wise, I am still around on Instagram. So if you like to keep in touch, you can find me here.


8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Marieken! I love how you're spending 2017 so far:D You can never go wrong with couch-potatoing and Netflix;D
    I'm not on IG much anymore, so it's great to see you here once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I've been missing out a lot coz I think most are active there!
      Anyhoo, the fabric I used on that tunic is actually a cotton/lycra knit. It's not as drapey as I would've wanted but I really liked the print:)

      Delete
  2. It's good to see you here, Marieken! Glad to know all is well with you (but I didn't know "couch potato" could be a verb!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it works well as a verb. In Dutch we say bankhangen (which means hanging on the couch, and it's a verb :-)

      Delete
  3. I miss your updates here Marieken. :) But I hope you'll never get tired of receiving my postcards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never get tired of them, since today there's something new on its way to you!

      Delete
  4. Hi!! The year has been alright so far. Pretty busy, but alright. I didn't actually set any resolutions or goals for the year, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments