Thursday, November 30, 2017

The one with Etsy finds

Because of the upcoming holiday season, I've been spending more time on Etsy than usual, in search of unique items that aren't available on every street corner. Buying from small shops (although I am guilty of buying from department shops occasionally) is something I love. Searching for that something special, supporting a dream, people who cook up unique items. Instead of buying things that are made by big corporations. How I spend my money is a choice. And I like to choose to spend it in a way, where I think I make the world a bit of a nicer place. Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Do you shop from websites like Etsy? Or local shops? Maybe I'll snatch up that little dove pendant for myself....


Sign holders (although I would use them for postcards or photos)




Gilmore Girls colouring book

6 comments:

  1. These are all great:) I know someone who really likes Gilmore Girls.
    As an aside, I so agree with you that getting items that are unique are so awesome. As a crafter, I actually would prefer handmade gifts. Alas, I'm the only one in my family like this. Everyone prefers store-bought stuff from malls:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that malls are pretty convenient sometimes, but they are always so crowded, that scares me a bit...

      Delete
  2. The Gilmore Girls coloring book is something I'd like to gift myself :)
    I try to support small businesses as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, you need to get yourself a little gift, I made little Etsy purchase for myself last week!

      Delete
  3. Great finds.. I like those sign holders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that they are chic, and not distracting from what's on display.

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts and comments