Monday, July 30, 2018

The one with the things I liked about July

It's been a while since my last post, but here's a quicky update involving things I liked this month. The last update was about what I liked about may, and I see now that colourful fabrics where part of that one too! What have you been upto lately?

 Colourful fabrics at the monday market

 making new cards

Friet is the Dutch word for 'fries'. I love fries....

 Delft blue 'wooden' shoes at a tourist shop

Visiting a exhibit with my mum

This castle

 And this staircase

7 comments:

  1. Oooo....I want all that fabric! And I think we bought those small "wooden shoes" when we were in Amsterdam to give to my mum...so cute:D Every tourist has to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards. I have some of these clogs at home lol and I used to live close to that castle and I am married in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics are really beautiful! That staircase is super cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sign for "fries" got my attention! It looks like you had a fine month all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the new cards. Same goes with the traditional dutch wooden shoes. It's a perfect Dutch souvenir. I see some miniature Dutch shoes here but most of the time, it's made from China :( Not really an original Dutch I should say. Oh and the staircase, so lovely and you had the perfect shot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marieken! That castle looks like a nice place to visit. And the exhibition looks cool too. I haven't been to one for a long time. Have a beautiful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty prints.. love the staircase..

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments