Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The one with the books

One of my New Year's resolutions for 2013 was to read more books. I stopped making resolutions about my health (go to the gym more often, less chocolate, more fruits). They always made me feel bad about myself because I never managed to reach these ridiculously unrealistic goals. Instead, I promised myself to do more of what I love, like reading. So I started taking more trips to the library. These are the four books that were taken home with me after my last visit.


The particular sadness of lemon cake (Aimee Bender)
The secret agent (Joseph Conrad)
Ghosts & Lightning (Trevor Byrne)
One Fifth Avenue (Candace Bushnell)

2 comments:

  1. I don't make traditional resolutions either. Instead a do a list of goals that has a combination of fun and "healthy" things on it. It's worked out so far! One of mine is to read more, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments