Monday, June 17, 2013

The one with the pasta salad

When the weather gets warmer, I like making pasta salads. I don't know if this salad belongs in the 'cooking section', because all you need to do is tossing some chopped up ingredients together. It's as easy to make, as it is delicious (in my opinion).


What you'll need (serves 4):
  • pasta for four, I choose this kind, because I liked the packaging :-)
  • half a jar of chopped up black olives
  • a big hand full of roasted pine nuts
  • half a jar of feta cheese
  • half a jar of grilled red bell pepper, in small pieces
  • a big bowl of arugula
  • salt, pepper 
  • 3 spoons of olive oil





What you'll need to do:
Basically, all you need to do is to cook the pasta and let it cool down a bit before adding all ingredients. This pasta can also be eaten cold, so it's perfect to take on a picnic.



4 comments:

  1. I love pasta salad, especially in summer! Must try this one - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love pasta salad in the summer, too. So easy and won't weigh you down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fresh ingredients! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments