Friday, September 22, 2017

The one with some music


Ray LaMontagne - Part two - in my own way

Leo Stannard - Please don't

P!nk - Stay with me

James Blake - Waves know shores

Michael Kiwanuka - Cold little heart

The last one is the opening theme for Big Little Lies. After making a reservation for this series' DVD box at our local library, i finally gotten my hands on it last saturday. I've bingewatched it last week, and loved everything about it. The leading ladies were perfectly cast (why isn't Reese Witherspoon getting any older, what's her secret?), it's something different from any other show that's on right now. I don't do any review posts, but this is definitely a show I can recommend. Have you watched the show? Any music you've digging right now? Love to hear from you!


5 comments:

  1. Great clips! I love Leo Stannard's guitar playing!

    Big Little Lies was awesome. At the beginning I thought Kidman's husband would be murdered (of course he was in the end). I loved how it kept you guessing throughout the season with all the character tension. I love Laura Dern so I was happy to see how her character played out the end with the other ladies. Now I want to read the books of the person who wrote this one.

    I just watched Reese Witherspoon on an episode of Chelsea Handler and was thinking the same thing about her age. :) There is gossip of a season 2 although I don't know how they would do that. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about the idea of making a second season. I am curious about how they'll do that too, and that it will nog disappoint!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads up about Big Little Lies. Will add that to my to-check-out list:) And love Pink soooo much. This version of the song is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to know if you'll start watching, and if you like it too!

      Delete
  3. I did watch the show and absolutely loved it..

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments