Friday, September 6, 2013

The one with the things I liked this week (part 32)


One of my finds at the thrift shop. It may need a little make over.
Ideas are more than welcome!

On the left a small wallet, that was a gift. The two cards were in a book 
that I found at the thrift shop. 

The bees in our garden (we have a garden at work), are a constant 
source of amusement, they are such hard workers!

Enjoying the sun on my balcony

 
Saturday afternoon was spent in Utrecht: a walk around town, good
company, fruitbeer and tapas

Today my guest blog's up over at MossyJojo !

7 comments:

  1. That house thrift shop find is amazing, I like the natural wood, but a different colour would work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that last shot is amazingly beautiful! How nice to be able to see such beautiful things on a walk around town!
    The thrifted house thingy looks like it is pretty good condition! The ones I find are always beat up. Maybe you could leave the natural wood and just paint a few of the boxes an accent color or two? Can't wait to see what you do!
    I'm also totally jealous of those cards you found- I love random thrift shop surprises!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of not just paint the whole thing (also, I am pretty lazy...)

      Delete
  3. I love the photo of the bee! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that little wallet made of a metromap of Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of the bee! Really cool. Plus, I love sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's pretty big, I was just able to transport it in the crate that's on my bike.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments